Diglas Accounting enables the manual and automatic recording of financial information according to account recording schemes, detailed (analytical) and (cumulative) displays and printing of entries in reports prescribed by law. Recordings can be mate in regard to 20 different accounting items (5 obligatory and 16 non-obligatory) which are included as needed. Complete monitoring of tax records in possible with a flexible approach to compliance with legal changes as well as the keeping of tax records, tax computation and control according to the general ledger.
- Defining the accounting plan
- Defining types of documents and recording schemes
- Defining types of posting orders with automatic, manual or overnight transfers of recordings into the general ledger
- General ledger keeping
- Buyers and suppliers balance of accounts
- Structured overviews of receivables and liabilities
- Overview and printout of outgoing and incoming account books
- Control of tax records and unprocessed documents
- Configuration of tax ledgers and VAT forms in line with changes in the law
- Formation of VAT forms
- Submission of tax forms in XML format to e-tax revenue service
- Interest calculation on open and closed items
- Interest calculation test
- Calculation of exchange rate differences
- Writing off of small accounts
- Filing of charges
Diglas Accounts Payable enables the recoding of all documents which enter the enterprise and the monitoring of their recording in the accounting records.
- Recording and monitoring incoming documents (offers, accounts, credit/debit notes, etc.)
- Monitoring the circulation and verification of supplier documents
- Processing of HRK or foreign exchange statements
- Payment of bills
- Processing of compensations and transfers
- Processing of payment surety documents (bills of exchange, debentures, etc.)
Diglas Treasury enables the administration and recoding of treasury transactions. At the level of the enterprise it is possible to administer a number of HRK and/or foreign exchange treasuries.
- Recording and processing of payment and withdrawal slips
- Processing of cash books and posting orders for the general ledger
- Recording and processing of travel orders
- Preparing reports and supplementary records according to travel orders
Diglas Loans enables the recording and processing of various types of approved and received loans by enterprises in domestic or foreign currency, with or without a currency clause.
- Recording and processing revolving loans
- Recording and processing short-term traditional loans
- Recording and processing long-term loans
Diglas Foreign Trade enables the recording and monitoring of business transactions with foreign partners and reporting to regulatory bodies in line with the provisions of legal regulations.
- Defining parameters for monitoring and implementing import transactions
- Processing of documents linked to the implementation of import transactions
- Defining parameters for monitoring and implementing export transactions
- Processing of documents linked to the realization of export transactions
- Foreign exchange payment operations
- Processing of foreign exchange statements
Diglas Central Records enables the registration of incoming mail, storing of scanned original documents and access to them from other Diglas modules when needed.
- Defining the incoming mail office and connecting it with the enterprise
- Defining the recipients and users who have access to specific documents
- Recording and storing incoming documents
Diglas Fixed Assets enables the registration and monitoring of the life cycle and depreciation of fixed assets.
- Registering fixed assets and defining monitoring criteria
- Monitoring and registering changes in the life cycle of fixed assets
- Defining depreciation groups
- Defining methods and calculation of the depreciation of fixed assets
- Inventory of fixed assets